815 - Microsoft Guides: New Mixed Reality Authoring Tool for Non-Programmers
Unless you are an accomplished Unity and C# programmer, until now you could not easily develop content for the Microsoft HoloLens. The process was expensive and time-consuming. Microsoft's new mixed reality authoring tool, Dynamics 365 Guides, enables non-programmers to create learning and on the job performance support.
In this session, you will learn how to create your first mixed reality course using a PC and HoloLens headset. You will learn how easy it is to author content on your PC and blend its delivery with the real world using a HoloLens. We will walk through the process step-by-step, sharing examples from a successful project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to author a course on your PC
- How to leverage the existing templates and assets that come with Guides
- How to incorporate custom graphic and image assets into your project
- How to spatially orient digital content in the learning space
- How to publish mixed reality content
- How to leverage back end time and motion tracking
Designers, developers, managers, senior leaders
Microsoft HoloLens 2 , Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides , Dynamics 365 Cloud Services